How to Clear Paper Jam on HP Printer?
If you are using the HP printer, you must be aware of the paper jam issues. This issue often occurs while making the use of the printer. This happens when a paper, piece of paper, or leftovers get stuck in the printer. Fixing can only be done when the entire printer is cleaned properly and you need to set up the HP printer again. Follow the steps given here below:
- First, remove the power cord from the wall socket
- Clear a jam from the outside: for this, you first need to clear the input and output trays.
- Clear the jam from the inside: For this, you need to be a little careful. Open the ink or toner cartridges and then the paper path cover. Clean the paper tray also.
- Clean the rear-access panel the two-sided printing technology.
- Now, rotate the rollers-up using the three full rotations
- Push the two-sided printing accessory
- Now, re-install the cartridges back
- After this, you need to restart the printer and check if the problem has been resolved.
This was all about the paper jam issue on the HP printer, now we will talk about what to do when the method won’t work. In such a case, you need to contact the HP support team using the online or offline support method.
People also ask these questions:
- how to remove paper jam from hp printer 4500?
- how to remove paper jam from hp officejet printer?
- how to remove paper jam from hp laserjet printer m1005?
- how to remove paper jam from hp laserjet printer m477fdw?