HP Laserjet P1102w Wireless Setup
If you want to know about how to set up HP LaserJet P1102w wirelessly to the Mac device then follow the below-given steps:
- First and foremost, connect your MAC device to the wireless network that you thought to share with your HP LaserJet printer.
- Connect your Mac device with your printer with the help of a USB Cable.
- Then, a pop-up will ask you to download and install the necessary HP Printer software for Mac for the process. So, click on ‘Install’ to complete the installation process.
- After that, click on ‘Apple icon’ and select ‘System preferences’ in order to click on the ‘Printers and scanners’ section.
- From it, click on ‘HTML configuration,’ then click on the ‘Networking’ tab and then select the ‘Wireless’ option under the ‘IPV4 Configuration’.
- Then, under the ‘Wireless’ section, change from ‘disabled’ to ‘enabled’ status and then click on ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’ button.
- Then, under ‘Network Name (SSID)’ from the wireless setup page, simply select the name of your shared network.
- After that, click on the two arrows display option of the network names and then choose ‘Security Mode’ from authentication field to type network password.
- Now, from ‘Printers & scanners’ click on (+) sign and select HP LaserJet P1102W printer to finally configure it on MAC.
- Lastly, if your HP Printer shows an offline error on Mac, then download the HP Print and Scan Doctor and use this software to fix such issues.
Read this also: https://mirtesen.ru/people/387851327/blog/46833661229